Make the most of your visit to Airspace World
It’s nearly time to open the doors of Airspace World, the largest and most influential airspace and near-space management event in the world. Thousands of leaders and influencers from ANSPs, ATM suppliers and professionals, crewed and uncrewed aviation, innovators and new technology owners will come together for a packed agenda of learning, connecting, collaborating, sharing, and business.
With just four weeks to go, here are some tips on how to make the most of your visit.
- Register to attend. Registration for Airspace World is completely free, and gives you unlimited access to all three days of the exhibition and its five theatres. Once registered, all attendees will receive a Final Registration Confirmation email a few days before the event, which they will need to collect their badge.
Remember to pre-register as there is no onsite registration facility, only badge collection for fully pre-registered attendees. Don’t miss your opportunity to join the conversation and shape our future skies.
- If you’re a senior leader and a CANSO Member, upgrade your pass to include the CANSO Executive Summit on Tuesday 7 March at 14:00. There you will hear from the likes of Salvatore Sciacchitano, President of ICAO, Willie Walsh, Director General of IATA, Shaesta Waiz, founder and president of Dream Soars Inc, Marc Piette, CEO and founder of XWing and many others about the challenges facing our industry today and in the future.
If you’re not a CANSO Members you can purchase a ticket to the Summit for 995 euros
- You will be able to Download the Airspace World by CANSO event app from Google Play or App Store for easy access to the up-to-date exhibitor, speaker and agenda listings along with opportunities to network with other industry professionals, and a daily edition of Airspace World Today – our onsite newsletter with breaking news, views and stories of how our industry is shaping our future skies. The event app will be available in late February.
- See who’s exhibiting and plan your visit. Our list of exhibitors can be found here, and you can filter by industry type too. You can view our interactive floor plan here.
- Take a look at our theatre schedule. Highlights so far include a high-level panel looking at delivering technologies for a safer world, discussions on transitioning ATC systems and resilience in operations, and another panel debate about delivering an integrated airspace for the future.
- The Boeing Theatre will look at how we can make aviation more sustainable, a point our industry agrees is essential to securing the future of our industry and our planet. Presentations at this theatre will explore what can be done to pragmatically improve environmental performance in the near and mid-term.
- The FABEC Ops Theatre is all about delivering future operations. It is not just technology that will deliver future airspace requirements but also changes to concepts of operations and the way in which airspace is structured, managed and the services that are delivered to the airspace user.
- The Frequentis Theatre will look at delivering technologies for a safer world. It will showcase the innovative solutions that deliver safety improvements, enhanced efficiencies, increased sustainability and capacity, and consider the challenges of application and potential solutions, most critically what might be done to speed up implementation.
- Our fourth theatre is the Wing Theatre, which will explore delivering an integrated airspace for the future. There you can explore how the airspace of the future will have to host new generations of users, including autonomous drones and eVTOL taxis at lower level to high-altitude platforms, supersonic airliners and space tourist vehicles higher up.
- Celebrate success at the ATM Awards brought to you by Airspace WorldThe awards will be announced on the CANSO stand on Wednesday 8 March, followed by a drinks reception.
- Look out too for the announcement of the winners of the CANSO Global Safety Achievement Award.
- Get social – post your thoughts, pictures and reaction to the events of Airspace World 2023 using #AirspaceWorld
- Network, network, network. With up to 10,000 delegates expected over the three days of the Airspace World, it’s a great opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and old friends, and make new ones too. There will be break out spaces for conversations and get togethers, so the chances to expand your network are plenty. Top tip: download the event app (see above for details) and start connecting with new and existing contacts via our networking feature! This is exclusive to Airspace World attendees only.