ENAIRE highlights its commitment to the aerospace sector by investing over 107 million euros in the development of the Single European Sky
- Through these actions to enable the development of the Single European Sky, ENAIRE is contributing to the Sustainable, Safe and Connected Mobility Strategy of the MITMA.
- Angel Luis Arias, CEO: “STARTICAL will be the start of a new concept in air traffic management, and it will have a pull effect on Spain’s aerospace industry”
- Spain’s air navigation service provider has launched a total of 25 activities to modernise air traffic control and surveillance systems, the digital transformation and information systems, new technologies to manage drones (U-Space), and to evolve communication systems
- This investment is distributed in Andalusia, Aragon, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Catalonia, Galicia, Madrid, the Basque Country and the Valencian Community
- ENAIRE has presented its contribution to the Strategic Plan for the Economic Recovery and Transformation (PERTE) at a conference with Fly News, KPMG, Siemens and Indra
- The aerospace sector accounts for 1.2% of GDP and 5.4% of industrial GDP