Think Research Limited
Think Research is an Air Traffic Management and Airports consultancy based in Bournemouth, UK. Specialising in improving the operational and business performance of their clients, Think apply a range of analytical and modelling techniques alongside expertise in operations, technology and policy. They are able to support development of new operational concepts and technologies from initial idea to implementation using a range of services including:
- Data Analytics
- Policy and Strategy Development
- Operational Concept Development and Validation
- Fast Time Simulations of Airspace and Airfield (AirTOP) and Passenger/Baggage flow (ArcPORT)
- Management of Real Time Simulations
- Safety and Human Factors Analysis
- Environmental Assessments
- Investment and Procurement Support
- Benchmarking and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Support to Standardisation and Training.
Think services cover all aspects of ATM and Airport Operations including:
- Digitalisation including Digital Towers, Virtual Centres and Remote Data Centres.
- CNS/ATM Master planning
- Optimisation of ATM services to improve cost and environmental performance
- Management and validation of airspace change
- Airport and Runway Optimisation.
- Advanced Arrivals and Departures including TBS, wake concepts and AMAN.
Above all, Think are a data-centric consultancy. Advice is always evidence-based and validated using appropriate analytical techniques.