Airways New Zealand
Airways is a world-leading ANSP, providing air traffic control and air navigation services in New Zealand, and delivering air navigation and air traffic management consultancy and training services in over 65 countries.
Airways International Ltd is the commercial arm of Airways — providing training, digital products, aeronautical information management, procedure design and aviation consultancy services globally to ANSPs, airlines and airports.
They offer globally recognised air traffic control (ATC) training programmes, advanced simulation and selection solutions, and interactive learning resources to help customers achieve lower training costs and higher success rates.
- Airways TotalControl simulators help customers achieve lower training costs and higher trainee success rates
- Airways Training provides experienced instructors, cutting-edge technologies and internationally recognised training programmes – face-to-face, and virtually via Airways Knowledge Online virtual training academy
- SureSelect helps to remove recruitment and selection uncertainty, via a validated and objective solution and a toolkit of modules and tests
- Aeropath provides timely and high quality delivery of aeronautical information and Performance Based Navigation procedures for safety and efficiency in difficult terrain.
- AirShare is a proven uncrewed aircraft traffic management (UTM) system, to help air navigation service providers and regulators safely and efficiently integrate uncrewed traffic into their airspace.
|Number of Towers Operated||17|
|Number of Area Control Centres||1|
|Number of Employees||719|
|Number of ATCOs||359|
Membership Type: Full Member
Chief Executive Officer: Mr. James Young
Country: New Zealand
Telephone number: +64 3 358 1500
Level 2, 6 Leonard Isitt Drive, Auckland, New Zealand