Airways New Zealand
Airways is a world-leading ANSP, providing air traffic control and air navigation services in New Zealand, and delivering air navigation and air traffic management consultancy and training services in over 65 countries.
Airways is experienced in implementing best practice solutions – providing superior value, attention to detail and quality outcomes for customers.
- Achieve lower training costs and higher trainee success rates with Airways Total Control simulators
- Timely and high quality delivery of aeronautical information and Performance Based Navigation procedures for safety and efficiency in difficult terrain with GroupEAD Asia Pacific
- Airways Training provides experienced instructors, cutting-edge technologies and internationally recognized training programmes
- Remove recruitment uncertainty – choose the best candidates every time with SureSelect
- Airways’ flow management tools and collaborative flow manager (CFM) improve on-time performance, decrease fuel consumption and reduce CO2 emissions
No. of Towers operated: 19
ACCs: 1No. of Employees: 761
Total number of ATCOs: 370
Total number of operational ATCOs: 343