AirNav Ireland was established as a commercial state-sponsored body on 1 May 2023 and employs approximately 650 people at six locations around Ireland. It is responsible for the provision of air traffic management services in Irish controlled airspace (covering some 451,000 square km).
The ATM Operations Directorate of AirNav Ireland provides air traffic management services in airspace controlled by Ireland.
AirNav Ireland Air Traffic Management services include:
- Air traffic control
- ATC Flight Information
- Aeronautical information
- North Atlantic Communications
AirNav Ireland receives no State funding. Its revenues are generated through charges and fees raised from its airline customers and regulatory clients in respect of its operational and regulatory activities.
- Peter Kearney, Chief Executive
- Paul McCann, Director of Operations
- Gerard Caffery, Director Technology & Training
- Sinead Quirke, Director Safety
- Maeve Hogan, Director Finance
- Brendan Mulligan, Director Human Resources
- Aideen Gahan, Company Secretary
- Rachel Martin, Head Corporate Affairs
|Number of Towers Operated
|Number of Area Control Centres
|Number of Employees
|Number of ATCOs