Special Webinar Series, Part 2: Operational Business Continuity
As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, it is important that we share information on what measures ANSPs are putting in place for protection of operational staff and operational business continuity.
On Monday 23 March, 12:00-13:30 CET, CANSO hosted an interactive online event for members to share best practices in this area. CAAS, AEROTHAI, ENAV, ATNS, NAV CANADA and NATS will provide a briefing on the various measures they have put in place and lessons they have learned along the way.
The presentations were followed by an online question and answer opportunity for participants.
- Mr Soh Poh Theen, Deputy Director General Air Navigation Services, CAAS
- TBD, AEROTHAI
- Corrado Fantini, Head of Operational and Consulting Services Operations, ENAV, and Maurizio Salvestrini, Safety Manager, ENAV
- Lyne Wilson, Assistant Vice President Talent Management, NAV CANADA
- Dr Rae-Wen Chang, Chief Medical Officer, Consultant in Occupational and Aviation Medicine, NATS
- Lulekwa Ngcwabe, Executive Human Capital, ATNS