Regional Focus: Developing key performance indicators for ANSPs – Improving capacity, efficiency and punctuality in Asia Pacific
In this webinar, regional experts discuss the benefits of measuring performance beyond basic OTP. Using CANSO and ICAO guidance, participants will explore sources of data and proven analysis techniques to provide an objective view of system performance. Discussions will focus on identification and assessment of areas of concern to provide actionable data while avoiding wasting limited resources.
This webinar is aimed at assisting and encouraging ANSPs currently developing an internal assessment program. The intent is to demystify the process and present it as an achievable goal. The intent is not to simply present reference material but to highlight components that are scalable and applicable to developing ANSPs.
- Introduction to Performance Management and Available Resources
- Data – sources, quality and quantity
- Analysis – producing more than just a single number
- Creating Information – telling a story supported by data
- Assessing the effect of changes – assessing the outcome of mitigation measures
- Where to start – practical advice on where to begin
- Mr. Michael Watkins, Senior APAC Air Traffic Rep, FAA (Facilitator)
- Mr. John Gulding, Senior Manager, ATO Office of Performance Analysis, FAA
- Ms Carol Teo, Head (Data Science), CAAS
- Ms Siree Vatanavigkit, Strategic Planning Manager, AEROTHAI
- Mr. Sugoon Fucharoen, Senior ATM Data Officer, AEROTHAI
- Mr. Nigel Fitzhardinge, Manager Workforce Planning & Performance, Airways New Zealand