Regional Focus: CANSO Africa Safety Series – Safety Risk Management Pt. 3
The CANSO Africa Safety Risk Management workshop will offer updates, approaches and best practice for the assessment and mitigation of safety risks, providing safety experts from the region the opportunity to expand capabilities, discuss key issues and learn from colleagues across the globe. The workshop will be presented in a series of 3 episodes.
In this final episode, we will discuss risk treatment and monitoring. It will include an introduction on risk management strategies, a brainstorm exercise on possible mitigations for hazards identified in previous episodes and how to complete a monitoring plan.
- Ms. Boni Dibate, Director Africa Affairs, CANSO
- Ms. Loise Mwangi-Njoroge, State Safety Programme Coordinator, Kenya CAA
- Mr. William Amoako, Safety Standards and Quality Assurance Manager, Ghana CAA
- Ms. Keanne Vallejo-Huertas, Safety Management Policy & Training, FAA ATO
- Ms. Amie Brown, Safety Management Policy & Training, FAA ATO
- Moderator: Mr. Shayne Campbell, Safety Programme Manager, CANSO