Webinar: Insights, Updates and Best Practice from the Latin America and Caribbean Region
Join this webinar to learn about how the region is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and gain insight into the latest traffic data trends.
ANSPs from the region will share their view on the impact of COVID-19, current and expected challenges, and mitigation measures. This includes how ANSPs are collaborating with their neighbours, airports and airlines to ensure flight safety and efficiency; and what we can learn from CADENA – the CANSO ATFM Data Exchange Network for the Americas – and its contribution to shaping a common regional approach to dealing with the crisis.
- Ms. Teri Bristol, Chief Operating Officer, FAA/ATO
- Mr. Howard Greaves, Deputy Director General – Air Navigation Services (Acting), JCAA
- Mr. Pablo Luna, SMS Coordinator, COCESNA
- Mr. Fernando Soto, ATFM Coordinator, COCESNA
- Mr. Ricardo Martinez, Operations Manager, ECNA S.A
- Mr. Robert Oberstar, Supervisor – Flight Control, Delta Air Lines
- Mr. Cyriel Kronenburg, Vice President, Aviation Services, Aireon