CANSO Academy: ATS Training: What we Learnt from COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic environment of the past two years has forced us to rethink many aspects of our organisations, including how we train and learn.
As we explore options for ATS training, it is increasingly likely that the feedback of those most impacted by our training systems -students and instructors – will become an important consideration.
At this webinar, members of the CANSO Operational Training Task Force and other experts reflected on the reactions of students and instructors to their experience with learning technology and tools for remote instruction they have had to use during the pandemic.
We received a detailed presentation on the findings of the task force’s study into this matter, followed by a panel discussion and the chance to ask questions. We discussed, among other things, the impact of using technology to learn remotely, and how the last two years can shape training and learning in the years to come.
Elizabeth Lakoff, Manager, ATS Learning Validation, NAV CANADA , will present the study’s findings, and our panellists are:
- Dara-Lynn Wyton, Manager, ATS Learning Delivery, NAV CANADA,
- Ian Dugas, Manager, ATS Learning Delivery, NAV CANADA
- Sonia Di Maulo, Part-time Professor at Concordia University, performance improvement consultant specialising in global leadership initiatives
- Kathirvelu Krishnan, Chief, School of Air Traffic Services, Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Filip Jurčić, Head of Training, Croatia Control Ltd We look forward to seeing you there.
Download the slides and watch the presentation
The slides from this event are available to CANSO Members.
To view these please login here or request/reset your password here.
Once you have logged in, you may have to use your internet browser’s back button to come back to this page.
If you are not a CANSO Member but you would like to see the slides, please contact Deborah.Seymour@CANSO.org with your request.