ATAG Global Sustainable Aviation Forum 2019
Organised by the Air Transport Action Group (ATAG) in partnership with all sectors of the commercial air transport industry, represented by CANSO, ACI, IATA, IBAC and ICCAIA.
The ATAG Global Sustainable Aviation Forum, taking place on 13 May 2019 in Montreal, Canada, will bring together some 200 experts and leaders from ANSPs, airlines, airports, aircraft and engine manufacturers, aviation suppliers, environmental groups and governments to discuss the sustainable development of aviation.
On the agenda:
- Minimising noise from an ANSP, airport and manufacturer’s perspective
- Air transport as part of sustainable mobility with Jeff Poole, Director General of CANSO
- The role of technology and sustainable aviation fuels in reducing aviation’s CO2 emissions
- Review of ICAO’s Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA): five months in, what key challenges remain?
- Prospects for electric and hybrid aircraft
- Issues of regional importance with representatives from the ICAO Council
- … and much more
Taking place four months before the 2019 ICAO Assembly, the ATAG Global Sustainable Aviation Forum will provide delegates with a unique opportunity to engage with industry representatives, government stakeholders and environmental groups to discuss the upcoming negotiations.
For further information and registration, please visit www.atag.org
Discounted registration fees are available for CANSO and other association members and groups.