CANSO Global Safety Achievement Award 2021 – Nomination Form
CANSO recognises and acknowledges excellence with the CANSO Global Safety Achievement Award.
Each year this award is given to a company or team that has made a significant safety contribution which has reduced aviation risk in the previous 12 months. This may be a local, regional or global contribution and may encompass a process, procedure, technology or training improvement. Nominees do not have to be members of CANSO. Nominate now!
The deadline for nominations is 8 April. The shortlist will be announced on 22 April, and the winner will be announced on 23 June and showcased across CANSO’s global platforms.
- Osman Saafan, Director of Corporate Safety, Security Management and Military Affairs, DFS, and Chair, Safety Standing Committee
- Sinéad McCloskey, Senior Director Safety and Service Operations, Aireon, and Vice Chair, Safety Standing Committee
- Alastair Muir, Safety Director, NATS
- Ibrahim Khalid, AGM ATM Safety, Maldives Airports Company
- Job Brüggen, Safety Officer, LVNL
- Tembisa Maphike, Senior Manager Standards & Regulations, ATNS
- Desmond Whitty, Executive Director of Safety Quality & Environment, Saudi Air Navigation Services (SANS)
- Klaus Affholderbach, Chief Safety and Security Officer, skyguide
- Tony Schneider, Director of Safety, FAA ATO
- Stéphane Deharvengt, Deputy Director of Safety, Quality and Security, DSNA
- Claire Marrison, Chief Safety & Risk Officer, Airservices Australia
- Sarah Lay, Senior Consultant, Egis
For more information, please email email@example.com.
* indicates mandatory field