CANSO Global Safety Achievement Award 2020 – Nomination Form
CANSO recognises and acknowledges excellence with the CANSO Global Safety Achievement Award.
Each year this award is given to a company or team that has made a significant safety contribution which has reduced aviation risk in the previous 12 months. This may be a local, regional or global contribution and may encompass a process, procedure, technology or training improvement. Nominees do not have to be members of CANSO. Apply now!
The deadline for nominations is 29 January 2021. The shortlist will be announced on 10 February 2021, and the winner will be announced on 25 February 2021 and showcased across CANSO’s global platforms.
Please be aware that there will be a technical rehearsal for the ceremony on 18 February and all nominees are requested to provisionally keep this date available should your submission be successful.
- Osman Saafan, Director of Corporate Safety, Security Management and Military Affairs, DFS, and Chair, Safety Standing Committee
- Sinéad McCloskey, Senior Director Safety and Service Operations, Aireon, and Vice Chair, Safety Standing Committee
- Heino Küster, Head of Safety Policy and Performance, DFS
- Alastair Muir, Safety Director, NATS
- Ibrahim Khalid, AGM ATM Safety, Maldives Airports Company
- Job Brüggen, Safety Officer, LVNL
- Tembisa Maphike, Senior Manager Standards & Regulations, ATNS
- Desmond Whitty, Executive Director of Safety Quality & Environment, Saudi Air Navigation Services (SANS)
- Klaus Affholderbach, Chief Safety and Security Officer, skyguide
- Anthony Schneider, Director of Safety, FAA ATO
- Stéphane Deharvengt, Deputy Director of Safety, Quality and Security, DSNA
- Claire Marrison, Chief Safety & Risk Officer, Airservices Australia
- Sarah Lay, Senior Consultant, Helios
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* indicates mandatory field