Strategic Product Marketing Manager Aviation
Frequentis Group with headquarters in Vienna is an international supplier of communication and information systems for control centres with safety-critical tasks. Worldwide, more than 500 customers in some 150 countries with more than 35,000 workstations already trust our know-how and proven experience.
To strengthen our marketing team we are looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manager. In this position you will shape the marketing activities of our business units for civil and military air traffic control (ATM and DEF) as well as for our New Business Development department. You will also create toolkit assets (collaterals, videos, event and product presentations) and be responsible for regional and global marketing campaigns. With your understanding of B2B and B2G marketing you will develop marketing strategies that optimally position our products and services on the market to defend our market leadership in the field of voice communication systems as well as to successfully place new topics on the market.
- You actively design marketing messages for the positioning of our business units ATM and DEF as well as New Business Development
- You are responsible for all content marketing activities in your business units
- You develop integrated marketing campaigns together with our sales department and other specialist departments
- You prepare product materials, create sales presentations and develop demo programs
- You are responsible for the content of marketing materials
- You coordinate external agencies and create scripts for video productions
- You interact directly with Frequentis customers to get first-hand feedback
- You hold a university degree in business administration with a spezialisation in marketing or have equivalent job experience
- You have gained approx. 5 years of experience in product marketing in an international B2B or B2G environment
- You have already successfully implemented campaigns for technology-based products, solutions or services
- You are able to successfully manage marketing projects
- You have a strong customer and service orientation
- You show initiative and are used to working independently in an international matrix organization
- You are business fluent in German and English
Around 1,900 employees from 55 nations of Frequentis are committed to creating a safer world with their innovative strength and technology orientation. Our culture is based on a working environment characterized by fairness and trust, mutual respect and appreciation. As an international company, we value this diversity and recruit regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We value fair and good working conditions, an optimum work-life-balance and offer all our employees equal development opportunities. In doing so, we focus on long-term working relationships in order to keep the valuable know-how of our employees stable.
End Date: 31st Oct 2021
Job Type: External