Simulator Director – Malmö
Interested in both people and technology, and have experience in leading a team? Entry Point North is now looking for a new Simulator Director to optimise the simulator environment across all its sites.
Entry Point North is one of the world’s leading ATS academies. It delivers ATS training and related services at its training centers, at client sites around the globe, in Virtual Classrooms and online. Based in Malmö, Sweden, it also has offices in Madrid, Budapest, Brussels, Shannon, Dublin and Copenhagen.
Entry point North empowers the people who safeguard our skies, and is currently looking for a Simulator Director to join it Malmö, Sweden.
As Simulator Director, your main responsibility will be to develop the simulators across all sites along with your team. You will work in close collaboration with the company’s Training and Development departments internally, as well as with external contacts such as regulators, customers and suppliers.
You will, for example:
- Lead and manage a team of four working with data prep for simulators
- Secure that the simulator environment is set up and optimised for purpose
- Define requirements, order and implement changes and customisations to the simulator system (ROSE)
- Handle partner and supplier agreements related to the simulator
- Keep track of technologies, trends and suppliers in the ATM market
- Work closely with the IT Operations team to secure optimised hardware, infrastructure and network environment for the simulator
- Support the CIO with input and advice related to budget, forecast and follow-up
Travelling will be included in the role, approximately 20-30 days per year.
End Date: 31st Mar 2023