GANS announces exciting career opportunities for Air Traffic Controllers and Engineering professionals who are looking to move to the Middle East.
While most of the world is coping with slowdowns and lockdowns; the Middle East is taking all precautionary steps to be resilient and to improve business continuity.
We are looking to hire candidates for an upcoming project. We invite locally available candidates and also those from other regions interested to relocate. With exciting relocation benefits and Income Tax Free environment this could be your golden opportunity.
Interested & qualified candidates are invited to click the specific link against each position to apply. Please apply for specific positions based on your experience, qualifications and expertise.
- Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO) Area Control Surveillance Rating
- ANS Safety Investigator
- ANS Safety Manager
- ATM System Technical Support Technicians
- Business Support Manager
- Contract Manager
- Manager Aerodrome Control Standards
- Manager ATS Training
- Manager Operational Standards and Development
- Senior ATM Systems Development Engineer
- Senior ATM/AIM Systems Analyst
- Senior Communication, Navigation Surveillance (CNS) Adviser
- Senior Surveillance Systems Engineer (RRS/ADS-and Multilateration)
Upon successful award of the project and at the earliest opportunity we will to engage with all the suitable candidates.
Being a leading Air Navigation Services company in the region GAL ANS has vacancies in several locations within the Middle East. For listing of all other vacancies visit our site
We thank you for your interest.
End Date: 31st Dec 2021
Region: Middle East
Job Type: External