Director Global ANS
The key purpose of this role is development and execution of Serco Global ANS Strategy, lead and support divisional proposition and solutions development teams, which supports our growth and bidding activities. This role reports to the CEO, Serco Middle East, and is based in Dubai.
- Personally leading large complex opportunities from early shaping to successful transition.
- Engaging in client facing activities and driving accounts as part of the Client Engagement programme in support of Growth activities
- To develop, agree and manage a robust ANS strategy and annual plans for the contract/s to meet the contractual requirements and business targets
- To focus on the future direction of Aviation, to include implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, and strengthen the customer relationship to enable the success of future rebid
- Take an outside-in approach carrying out competitor and market analysis against ANS and Airport services to inform the strategy
- To develop an excellent relationship with the contract/s customer/s, to anticipate future needs and continue to deliver growth and margin for Serco; and value for money for the customer
- To recruit, professionally manage any consultants utilized through the Serco Associate’s programme
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of safety issues related to ANS operations.
- Must be a skilled manager in communicating, motivating and developing staff;
- Must be politically incisive in communicating effectively with government agencies, board members, media/press, contractors and staff;
- Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies;
- Excellent analytical reasoning ability and capable of making decisions on complex matters;
- Ability to multi-task and analyze situations promptly and without bias so as to determine the proper course of action or alternatives without jeopardizing human safety, quality and the committed performance targets
End Date: 9th Aug 2022
Region: Middle East
Job Type: External